ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long Stratton, Norfolk Spots...White 200, BG 182, Artic 182, Iceburg 172 x2

C3 Picasso Beast
Seen the following today/last week in Long Stratton, Norfolk at various places;

AF03 XDE...Iceburg 172 parked up behind the bookies on 17/5/10 @ about 12:15ish.

LL04 FAH...Artic 182 at the Doctor's surgery on 19/5/10 @ about 9:45ish.

AO53 ZBY...Iceburg 172 I've seen about before heading Norwich direction on 20/5/10 @ about 18:15ish.

Finally today spotted in rush hour traffic this morning (25/5) white 200 AP09 AEK and BG 182 FD05 URX at about 07:30-08:00 ish.

Any of these belong to anyone???

Last edited:
  C3 Picasso Beast
Spotted the BG 182 again this morning around about the same time/place and can now add it has tinted rear windows and a female driver if that helps?!?

I swear I see loads of RS's around Norwich and non of them are on here.

Half of them don't wave, you just get a look like your a moron :eek:

C3 Picasso Beast
Same here I see loads on my travels and from memory only 2 have actually been people on here! I did use to flash/wave but don't bother most of the time now as it seems pointless :dapprove:

Doubt you spotted me as I can't recall actually driving the car anywhere last Wednesday?? You may have spotted it in my drive if you looked hard enough ;)

Oh yeah and also spotted the white 200 again today same time(ish)/place if anyone cares!

Westy. MX5
Well you missed me on Sat. I went through Long Strat 4 times ferrying my daughters stuff from UAE to home. Another trip planned on this Thurs.

C3 Picasso Beast
Gutted!!

On Thursday I'll stand on the side of the A140 all day until you drive past so I don't miss you ;)

Westy. MX5
Gutted!!

On Thursday I'll stand on the side of the A140 all day until you drive past so I don't miss you ;)

It sounds like you already do, judging by the number of spots you have in one day and with reg. nos. Maybe in the Fabia though this time.

Westy. MX5
Definitely the VRS now, between 10 and 12 morning and coming back a couple hours later. You can't miss it's black and beautiful. reg no xxxMPH and I'l put me hazards on for you through the town.

Attachments

• castlecoombe5.jpg
    castlecoombe5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 70