ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long shot, locking wheel nut key

Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anybody in the midlands has a FER19204 code locking wheel nut key. The previous owner told me it was in the car when I brought it and being stupid I haven't checked until now. All I'm asking is to drive to your location and use it to remove the bolts currently in my car so I can get the wheels off. I'll even buy you a pint.

Thanks, Jake.

Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anybody in the midlands has a FER19204 code locking wheel nut key. The previous owner told me it was in the car when I brought it and being stupid I haven't checked until now. All I'm asking is to drive to your location and use it to remove the bolts currently in my car so I can get the wheels off. I'll even buy you a pint.

Thanks, Jake.

Ill have a look in a bit to see which one mine is.

Hard to tell because a lot of the designs are only slightly different. I'll have a look at the bolt tomorrow and let you know thanks. Where in the midlands are you based? @N4TH4N
The code would be in the service book if you have it. A small sticker in the front like this
A80026A5-8F4B-49BF-A66F-71403C1AE97D_zpse5gdy7gz.jpg

Thanks, Jake.

Last edited:
Hard to tell because a lot of the designs are only slightly different. I'll have a look at the bolt tomorrow and let you know thanks. Where in the midlands are you based?
The code would be in the service book if you have it. A small sticker in the front like this
A80026A5-8F4B-49BF-A66F-71403C1AE97D_zpse5gdy7gz.jpg

Thanks, Jake.

Ah ok I'll have a look tomorrow, currently at work.

I'm in West Mids - Wolverhampton

Buy one off Renault?

I am doing so. Just went and ordered it today and will apparently be here Friday. I just really wanted to get out in the car this weekend with it being bank holiday and one of the tyres is more than illegal. The previous owner told me it was in the car when I brought it and it was really at his mates garage. I only realised this when it came down to using it. Then he sent it last week and it got lost in the post according to him. So I had already waited all week for it to arrive so this is what I resorted to.