ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lonely Alien Green

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
image.jpg
image.jpg
Freshly cleaned and all alone at work! People don't seem to park near me which is a good thing. Still have yet to see another one AG on the roads 😧

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
What's the difference between the standard and cup car mate?

The cup has
Black plastic bump strips and wing mirrors.
Hard plastic dash
Different door cards
No option for climate control
No cruise control
Off the top of my head.

I did a little guide in the clio discussion section if you're really interested :)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Only 55? Did not know that! Guessing this colour will hold its price compared to others... I have the cup chassis with all the optionals apart from sat nav Was an ex demo can in a showroom for Renault

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Glad you guys like the colour! A lot of people are quick to dislike different coloured cars these days.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
It came from Bedford I believe? I'm second owner after Renault sold it on so I'm not 100% on the ins and outs.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Rossi I've been tempted a few times to put one on.. Just not sure! Have you got one?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I may be tempted to join you in fitting it! Does make a difference to the rear, more mean looking Id say! Easy to fit?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'll get it sorted before summer, I've been tempted by one before but now I've seen it on another AG it's made my mind up haha

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The cup has
Black plastic bump strips and wing mirrors.
Hard plastic dash
Different door cards
No option for climate control
No cruise control
Off the top of my head.

I did a little guide in the clio discussion section if you're really interested :smile:

Brilliant, I will have a look. Thanks.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'll try find a decent one at a good price and I'll drop you message mate :up:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm yet to have it clean and day light to get the perfect pic 😞

Suzuki Jimny
Love it, but only on other peoples cars, I came very close to ordering green but wimped out and went for red.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Don't get me wrong it does say look at me when your driving it! But hey it's better than having a bright yellow limited edition corsa like the rest of Britain :smile:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The cup spoiler really divides opinion... But the way I see it, if you've got a stupid, screamy, shouty coloured car, why be subtle with the choice of spoiler.

The more 'sensible' colours can pull off the GT spoilers, but the lairy ones need the cup spoiler. Imo of course.