ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London Tunnel Run - Some Piccys

Tangoed Works
Was average to say the least, but the people that turned up were very sound! Even harry potters mate ron weasley with a ginger range rover sport put in an apperance too!
IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

and a few of mine...
IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg
[/

Tangoed Works
yeah thats under westferry circus... plod drove through about twice but didnt stop or say anything. some cool drifting around the roundabout as well lol!

quite a few m power beemas showed up too, nice 335i and e46 m3;s getting the arse out.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I know that guy with the red civic.
Yours looks really nice actually, kinda stealthy looking.

Turbos.
Mini looks good de-plated but still needs those split rim JCW wheels...

Remember the Recaros being an extreeemly expensive option on the Minis.

Wish my mums cooper s looked like that :(
What bhp is that blue one pushing?
I would imagine there all around 220 to 250?

Tangoed Works
I think this is 1 of my mates, did he turn up with Rupert (ron from harry potter)?
I was gonna come down but was to tired for driving around london for the 2nd time in a day.

yep he did turn up with ron from harry potter in his lovely ginger range rover sport. was chatting with them briefly.

think the green mini with viper stripes is around 270 bhp and the elec blue similar.

the black one last out of the piccys is mine.

was a good one. would be nice to do something with the cs lot as well sometime soon.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i dont get the rear lower grilles never have understood why mini put them on.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Love your Mini Mate very subtle!

Nice cars there!

That looks like the underpass to the enterance of the Barbican Centre? (my aunty stays on the 25th floor of one of the towers)

Alot of Expensive cars in that car park, the best by far being the GT Carrera.

My uncle tells me theres an Enzo that's there from time to time

Tangoed Works
i dont get the rear lower grilles never have understood why mini put them on.

its true its a sticker ffs lol. thought it was an actual grill at first. want to get a silver sticker instead for it and get the rims done satin black.

4 pots will look awesome behind em then!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
If i had a mini, it would look like one of those! Yours is nice jay, awesome all in black. Electric blue is lowwww.
That one with all the stickers etc, i've seen it in lakeside shopping centre, took a picture of it on my phone to show a mate who loves his minis. Had less stickers then!

Disappointed there's no Ron Weasley :dapprove: