ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

london motorshow pics

J

jamesy

Picture060.gif

Picture058.gif

Picture072.gif

Picture074.gif

Picture076.gif

Picture063.gif

Picture061.gif

Picture070.gif

Picture077.gif

Picture067.gif

Picture064.gif

Picture062.gif

Picture069.gif

Picture073.gif

Picture065.gif

Picture066.gif

J

jamesy

unfortunately the lighting was'nt that good in the main hall so some pics are a bit dark:rolleyes:

RenaultSport clio 18
Great Pics. I was there on monday.The VXR show was good but could have done without the "actors". I liked the look of the 197 on the stand. Did you see Beppes wife from Eastenders trying to sell SAABs? How the "mighty" have fallen. There was even a sweet looking sporty Kia of all things.

J

jamesy

yeh the vxr show was good but a bit overkill with the actors from outside all i could hear was tyres burning so we go in and all these actors come out i thought to myself what kind of show is this but overall was good to watch, i did'nt see beppe's wife due to the fact the saab stand did'nt really get much of my attention:D

J

jamesy

yeh the new clio cup race car was awesome 6 speed sequential box and atb differential:approve: