ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London drinks/piss up.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Right this needs a thread so it gets done properly and it will stop us spamming every other thread.

I reckon saturday 19th November is a good date, unless someone wants it earlier?Meeting place suggestion so far is; The White Horse, Uxbridge Road.

No doubt it'll be a messy night and not a quiet drink in a pub.

LOL

I was joking about The White Horse. That's where i drink at lunch.

If anyone says they are going to "the hole in the wall" or the "sticky carpet" you know they are going to the White Horse.

10028142.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm happy with wherever tbh. The date is the only thing that needs to be sorted.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
why not have it at the dick turpin on the a127, then we could arrange a meet for xmas in the restaurant in december, the city is closed on a saturday and the roadworks and the traffic are a nightmare.View attachment 65185

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll speak to jon and justin. See if they fancy a night out. We could kip in a travel lodge type establishment.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
On it. Let me check my dates Ant, I'm only home one in two weekends atm.

Megane GT
Im up for this . . . I think Ill do an all nighter and just go straight to work :approve:

LOL ^... location dependant I might consider this :approve:. Girls allowed lol?

Sall good Vicky, we can show the boys how its done :D

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I don't Know lol open to suggestions but I don't care as long as I get to drink.

Mini Cooper S
Could drive to Epping Forest, get raped, drink alcohol and then drive home in the morning. AK could also see what Chingford is like in the process...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Could drive to Epping Forest, get raped, drink alcohol and then drive home in the morning. AK could also see what Chingford is like in the process...

I can't I'm banned from Epping forest after dark.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
http://www.belowzerolondon.com/

Right f**ktards, this needs to be organised or it won't happen. I think this would be a great place to start, it's not too far from everywhere else Soho etc.

Dates I would say 18th/19th November

Obviously meet at a pub first around 8pm.

http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/

1.Scrooge.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The missus is going to need some serious sweet-talking...I'll do my best.

1. Scrooge
2. Luke

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I would say so, that way we can start earlier. Friday is good for me if it is everyone else.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS. Go on then.

Starting somewhere with happy hour is a bonza idea, Friday is also a great idea, I'll come straight from work.

Those who live further out, book a half day or make an excuse to get away a bit early on the Friday, f*****s.