ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL @ my college car crew

Engles Mummy
The Usual Suspects -

funny.jpg

I love my friends!

Adam

your college car parking is amazing

we have the tiniest spaces designed to be tight on minis i think.

and no one can park properly in them :(

I'll go out and get some shots in our car park soon, about 1000 spaces I think, 90% owned by 17-20 year olds so there is some seriously crap modded stuff out there.

My Clio barely fits in the student spaces, thankfully we have nice wide staff spaces away from the carnage!

Vee dub
Our uni spaces are huuuge when you go right to the top of the car park! that's where the YOJ goes.

Chris what do you teach? *off topic sorry*

Golf GTI 1.8T
ukaskew said:
I'll go out and get some shots in our car park soon, about 1000 spaces I think, 90% owned by 17-20 year olds so there is some seriously crap modded stuff out there.

Same at mine lol!

LOL Adam! and happy birthday too dude! :)

Ross - the civic came with us to santa pod, you can see me over taking it on the video I made. :)

Megane 225 Cup
haha.. loving the line up..

at my college i parked on the playing field.. biggest car park space around :D

TomS said:
Our uni spaces are huuuge when you go right to the top of the car park! that's where the YOJ goes.

Chris what do you teach? *off topic sorry*

Isn't that like a big clay/gravel car park? My missus used to go there 2000-2004 and I used to stay a lot as she was in halls.

I don't teach, I'm a 'Management Information Systems Officer', its as dull as it sounds! What you studying?

Vee dub
No it's all smooth tarmac now.... with huuge spaces :approve:

I only have a few months left of my Sports degree.... job time soon!

E90
back in my day at York college, everyone had mini's and metros, mine had a straight through pipe and twin upswept. there was one random hero that had an old Chevette RWD, used to mince about sideways everywhere when it snowed, hero!!! LOL

How old are you btw? U must have a rich mummy and daddy to be at college with a cup, or the alternative would be one of those old dudes that stays at tech college till hes 30., lol

Astra coupe
Dutch 172 said:
How old are you btw? U must have a rich mummy and daddy to be at college with a cup, or the alternative would be one of those old dudes that stays at tech college till hes 30., lol
i believe he works there

Engles Mummy
Nope I don't work at my college; I'm finishing my last year of A-Levels.

And yes of course mummy & daddy bought my cup.

Car spec - Left to right

Honda 01 Civic Coupe
1.6 Automatic
Tyre R seats
Fast & Furious body kit
Tiny rear spoiler (needs to be huge)

Honda Civic 1901 (this car got replaced by the horse & cart)
1.6 Automatic
All four windows work
His mum’s car.

Mine
Could do with exhaust,t/b,cams,cage,buckets.
Fog lights don’t work
No washer fluid
Bought the car off some dodgy car salesmen in Ilford (kings station)

Fiesta (sleeper)
Huge sub
Windows do not work
Drives really well

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
ur mum and dad bought u a cup at 18? god help them, its nice to know that i was taught the value of things then

Engles Mummy
Clart - No m8, I paid for the car, tax, mot and insurance.

Recaro182 - lol yes m8

Some people can be so arrogant, just because I'm young and doing well for myself I get attacked & bullied for it. Some people just have no clue.

E90
i apologise if i caused offense. Young and doing well for yourself? How are you doing well for yourself if someone else buys you a car?, thats my only point. If you paid for the insurance then fair do's it cant be cheap at your age, I started working at 16 with a mate at college whos parents bought him a new car etc, They didn't even expect him to get a job, I had a valver at 19, it cost me virtually every penny i earned to pay for. Thats why this certian point makes me a little annoyed, so apologies if i had a dig at you about it.

172, Tiguan
Excellent. Now can we not result to name calling please.

Don't want to remove the thread.

Cheers.

Engles Mummy
I was being sarcastic when I said “yes mummy and daddy bought my car”. My parents never wanted me to have this car, as they thought it would have been the end of me, so I had to pay for everything. Even when I got the car my parents could not believe it, at one point I was close to selling it and getting another 1.2 simple because they couldn’t trust me in such a powerful car.

But anyway, I apologise for being rude to you Dutch. It just really annoys me when people judge, when they don’t even know me.

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
that 172 looks mint! so wide and mean, the blue does it justice, im not too impressed with the black ones tbh

E90
lol, I misread that then, didn't see the sarcasm, sorry for that. If thats the case then no probs, and at least yr parents have the right kind of concerns. Have come across a few people (my old mate included) whos parents just went " Ohhh what car do you want, Oh ok, we'll go find one" regardless of power and cost. If you have genuinely payed for it yrself, then fair do's you'll appreciate the value of money. And if someone is privilaged enough to have a car bought for them, then it aint my position to judge you are right.But i dont know Paris Hilton, and i'd still call her a spoiled little b.itch, LOL :)

E90
When the occasion is right, yes, admittedly, i like the feel of a good man. we should get together again soon btw, i miss u.