ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL! Anyone let this lad detail your pride and joy?!

Mk5 golf gti
knew it was wind up when he said yea i dropped a brick on his car :/ yea then he wants to pay you £70 to polish it hmm NO :)

DMS

A thirsty 172
LMAO. If that was posted on CS it'd be 900+ pages long and full of piss taking within minutes.

Vw Passat, clio 182
"sorry i havnt been on in a while my mate kicked crap out of me for droppinga brick on his car then refused to pay me for valet so i kicked his car doors in and he smashed my laptop up
mad.gif
"

Hahaha!! what a muppet!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sounds like the guy is to car cleaning/detailing...what a certain member who described his duff car as 'mint' is to mechanical engineering!

phase 2 172
my god thats got to be a wind up.there cant be people out there that stupid.i think on forums like that they must all be 14 year olds behind there laptops pretending to have a 106/saxo.no wonder 106/saxo have a bad rep:clown: