ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking wheel nut key needed (Doncaster area)

Black 182 FF
Due to this thread here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?743083-Locking-wheel-nut-key&p=10257966#post10257966 I was wondering if there was anyone in the Donny area who maybe had a locking wheel nut key like the one in my photo below I could lend, as obviously I need the wheel bolts out, but also I was planning on getting tracking done and putting the two T1R's I have in the cellar on in the next week or so.

th_photo1.jpg

Beer tokens on offer for anyone who can help getting me out of this pickle.

Black 182 FF
@Perry if it is the Renault locking wheel nut I can call by yours on my way back from work tonight?

It looks like it is but I don't have mine on me to compare (it's in the car)

It should be the original mate, but apparently there's loads of different ones, so it's a bit of a gamble but I thought I'd give it a shot as someone will have the same one.

It should be the original mate, but apparently there's loads of different ones, so it's a bit of a gamble but I thought I'd give it a shot as someone will have the same one.

No worries, I will drop by after work to see if mine fits, if not no problem just worth a shot

If you wanna pm me your number I will drop you a text when I'm on your street mate