ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking wheel nut help

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I would post this up incase anyone else loses their locking wheel nut key like I did :eek:

Rather than going to your local renault and waiting 2 weeks, you can order one online which only took 4 days to arrive.

Send an email to: Info@proexportfarad.com stating that you're after a locking wheel nut key. They will email you back with an attachment order form in which you can email or fax back.

To make sure you get the right key you will have to let them know your wheel nut key code which can be found on page 1 of your Maintenance service book (Below)

Hope this helps.

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Clever! Unless!!!

u buy aftermarket ones like myself,
get a flat tyre,
round off the locking nut!,
get the aa to try and nock it out,
have to have the car towed away
and a garage drill them out 1 by 1,
and then need a new hub cause one bolt half snapped off and couldnt be unscrewed cause it was so tight!

all in all took about 4 days to change my flat tyre lol.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Clever! Unless!!!

u buy aftermarket ones like myself,
get a flat tyre,
round off the locking nut!,
get the aa to try and nock it out,
have to have the car towed away
and a garage drill them out 1 by 1,
and then need a new hub cause one bolt half snapped off and couldnt be unscrewed cause it was so tight!

all in all took about 4 days to change my flat tyre lol.

torque wrench 100lbs ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Qaskhai
Prong, i wait now already 4 weeks, and no reaction.
Mcyates, did you find them ?
Msahc