ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking doors manually on a 172.....!

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Feel stupid asking this but...how do you lock all the doors using the key on the passenger side. I've put a heater in my 172 to dry the damp out and because i'm leaving a window slightly down to air it the alarm is going off. So i've locked the car manually using the passenger side door (why do these cars not have drivers side key entry...) but it has only locked that one door?

Very confused, am I missing something here? haha

Cheers lads

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Passenger side is the drivers side (think about it ;)) also could just turn the alarm off?

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Passenger side is the drivers side (think about it ;)) also could just turn the alarm off?

French or not, if they are selling it here, give me a drivers side key entry! haha

How do i just turn the alarm off? And just to confirm, the car can't actually be locked all around if say...the fob went.....?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No idea how the alarm is switched on/off but i know you can do it.

Da

Less
Switch your ign on and off three times, then get out close the door and arm the alarm. it will beep three times (I think) to signal that the interior sensors have been deactiveated.

This remains untill the next time you arm the car.

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Switch your ign on and off three times, then get out close the door and arm the alarm. it will beep three times (I think) to signal that the interior sensors have been deactiveated.

This remains untill the next time you arm the car.

Cheers Da, that's worked a treat!

Still bad that you can't manually lock all doors though.