ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locate and change Pollen Filter

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Could someone tell me where to change the pollen filter and exactly how to do it, what tools i need and how long it takes etc.

I did put a post up last week about why my air con was smelling like pee and found out the reason but i never got a clear answer on how to change the pollen filter.

Thanks

Its under the scuttle panel on the drivers side iirc.. wipers and scuttle off.. there youl find the back of the heater box.

Megane dci 130
Take plastic clip out, take the single panel out. Remove the one 6mm bolt from the cover and you will find the filter in there. Easy job for any1 :)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2

I tried to look at this and it says this :mad: how annoying. Is there another way to view it?

Cabriochris, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.