ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local meet? North west

172 Cup & Black Ph1
Hey everyone, wondering if we could perhaps get a few together for a local meet im near chester so would be around chester area havnt really seen any local meets so thought i'd put the question out there :) let me know what you think?

Bill.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
There will be soon dude I think it's just a bit of hectic time for everyone as people are on holiday and working long hours and so on :S

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
What about a day during the week? I'm always busy at the weekends working etc but got plenty of free time weekdays. I'm just down the A41 from Roots n Shoots.

(s)Low Dynamique
I'd be up for it, live in south Manchester/ Stockport but would travel as I haven't been to a CS meet for a while!

172 Cup & Black Ph1
ok cool prehaps a meet every 2 weeks? say a weekday? what day would be best for people? open to all ideas really.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think that would work but what time and what day are you thinking in the week?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
ok cool prehaps a meet every 2 weeks? say a weekday? what day would be best for people? open to all ideas really.

Don't think you'll get a meet every two weeks mate it gets a bit exspenise there's we have one nearly every 4weeks there's a fair few meets in chester and manchester.

where about's are you from?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Would go for a monthly meet. We've started it a few months ago in West Mids...pick a place which is reasonably central and go from there. Make sure its not in the sticks somewhere so people further away have relatively easy access to the place.

Once it gets set up...you can then move it round to other areas so everyone gets coveres. :)

172 Cup & Black Ph1
well chester area, sounds good to me and if its easier for everyone else then perhaps the first monday/tuesday of every month? bit random LOL! not sure what time im guessing 6pm after working hours till say 8-9pm? wasnt sure if any meets near me as im new to site.