ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loans

Credit file check may be worth a shot bud :)

To find out whats going on.

Where did you try ?

As some places are stricter than others i've heard.

Either that or you have a low credit rating :(

Have you ever had things you couldn't pay off ?

Or paid a few things late that may be whats holding you back (it may have been marked on your file).

Or if you have credit already such as a

Mortgage
Contract Phone
Loans/Finance
or
Credit Card

The balances on them may affect what you can borrow and the decison or its the credit crisis affecting you and the are banks tightening up on who they lend to unlike before.

But i'm sure the credit file check will clear everything up and show you why your having problems..

Good luck :)

Last edited:
  Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Just make sure you don't fall into the trap of applying loads of different places for loans as they will build up on your credit record and won't help you at all - def check out your credit record with Equifax or Experian first.

Rb 182 ff
just tried that now tells me i need to ring them.

ahh i see i dont have anything which i pay monthly only my car insurance

looks like ill have to be nice to mammy and daddy haha only jokin

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If your of a certain age and all that,at the moment you will struggle to get a loan anywhere

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
just tried that now tells me i need to ring them.

ahh i see i dont have anything which i pay monthly only my car insurance

looks like ill have to be nice to mammy and daddy haha only jokin
That will work against you. If you effectively have no credit history (ie no loans, crdeit cards, mortgage etc) then they will be reluctant to lend.
Amazes me that people are so impatient. Anyone with sense can see that car prices are going to keep falling more rapidly than normal over the next 6 months. And, credit should be more readily available. Wait a few months, you'll get the same cars you're looking at now, cheaper.