ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lmao!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
Funny enough I was looking at the feedback of someone called 'bhpking'.

He sells a similar thing for £7.99 and it looks like he sells about 5-10 of these everyday. He's got over 2000 as his feedback made up seemingly mostly of these. That's a lot of mugs and a lot of wonga.

Make's me think I should be flogging them.

This guy has the cheek to say other sellers on ebay are selling 2p resistors. His are exactly that too just with a cheap plasticbox around it making it look more gadgety.

It's frightening really how many cars are out there with this tat on making them run rich and clogging up the vavles etc.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172CUP/Fiesta supersport
wow!!! buy 2 get 1 free, so if you run the 3 in series you could probably get the full 120hp and for as little as 15 squid.......ding dong.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.4 16v dynamique
i like the dial looks swish, just makes u wanna turn it :eek:
btw these are much cheaper at maplins if anyones getting one

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clown Car
Aww it's been removed, i did not get a reply to my question either - "Can the control dial be located anywhere else on the dash as i would not want to accidentally 'dial in' 40 bhp when in fact i only wanted a bit of HOT AIR."