ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llanbda Sensor

182 Sport 2.0I
My girlfriend has this problem with her 1.2 16v. We have taken it for Diagnostics and it picked up on Llanbda sensor in Cat and Fuel PRessure Regulator.

She has lost nearly 100 miles per tank of fuel which is crazy! going from 350 Avg per tank to 250miles per tank, I get better miles in my 182 on a full tank.

The guy mentioned that the fuel pressure regulator could be to do with many things, including the lanbda sensor, dirty pipes or pump. Also she is experiencing juddering when cruising, and iddling, even when accellerating.

Any ideas?

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Have you changed the Lambda sensor? I'd start with that and as mentioned the MAP sensor (Manifold Absolute Pressure) Between these two they control the fuelling to the engine, so can cause missfires or bad idling, failing this, check all wires. It's a renault, so that WILL have corroded somewhere

No idea mate, just thought that with the juddering and bad idleing it might be that. MAP sensor is another good one though, you could probably get one of those from a scrap yard and slave it in.