ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Livi Cruise gubbins - 21/11

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
christ, i thought i had swirls

_cruise-163.jpg

A whole 5 decent cars or 6 if that lotus carlton is real!

Agreed.

Even then I could never go to an event like that.

I'd feel out of place because I don't have an ASBO/criminal record/previous history of sexually transmitted disease.
And because I'd spend the whole time laughing.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
cruise-109.jpg

i feel so dirty that i actually know who most of those people are.
sadly they are not friends.
tut tut tut.

maico 500/seeking project
the lotus is real , it's a left hooker too so has all the opel/omega badges .

some of the cars there were alright including my big sisters 2.8i capri , a 2 owner 60 odd thousand miles and never had any welding motor there......

i used to go to these meets but can't be bothered any more tbh.....

most of the folk there were from edinburgh anyway......

Monaro VXR
The Mustang looks alright. And with that blower has to be putting out a good 500+ bhp.

GTO doesn't look too bad either just the suspension lets it down....and the colour had it been restored properly would be a very cool muscle car.

maico 500/seeking project
cruise-056.jpg

I like that! Needs another one of those black vinyls above the other headlight imo.

thats ma mates skoda , it's avrs tdi , ave told him that too and with him owning a sign shop he could knock one up no probs but some people just don't listen lol.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
thats ma mates skoda , it's avrs tdi , ave told him that too and with him owning a sign shop he could knock one up no probs but some people just don't listen lol.

Aye I really like Keiths car, I guess the Civic is his brothers?

cruise-058.jpg

My new house that Im working on is in their street and Keith has done a good few stickers for me!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
porsche alloys look decent as well. thought it might have been a hub conversion though they have 5 studs as standard

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not so sure, guy i used to work with mate had one decked on coileys, wasnt too bad.

bright yellow with black vrs alloys. Mapped, zorst, FMIC, injectors and 'stuff'. 220bhp or so and 320lb/ft or so. Not bad at all. Interior was so DULL though!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
GTO would be awesome without the gash suspension and neons, astra VXR in white isn't bad either...otherwise these people have far too much money and not enough sense, seriously where do they get it?!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
not so sure, guy i used to work with mate had one decked on coileys, wasnt too bad.

bright yellow with black vrs alloys. Mapped, zorst, FMIC, injectors and 'stuff'. 220bhp or so and 320lb/ft or so. Not bad at all. Interior was so DULL though!

I would maybe have one as an altrnative over my tdci focus.But it wouldnt be my choice for a decent car

What about number 59 in the Strathycruise picture, it's mine and my mans Seat Leon 2.0 TFSI remapped to 245bhp! Have look, comments?