ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Livery Design

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
Can anyone reccomend or know of anyone that does livery designs? Not too fusssd on it being custom would be quite happy with a pre made design that’s posted to you that you apply yourself. Had a quick google and the only things I’m finding cost thousands :anguished::anguished::anguished:

Cheers.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Are you talking full vehicle wrap, or something more generic that's easier to apply?

There's loads of cheap vinyl stripes, logos and various other stuff on ebay you could do in sections that could make up a full livery without it costing the earth or looking like sh*t, depends how creative you're willing to get.

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
Wasn’t really after a full wrap. The car is black and was going to use that as the base colour and add things to it. Cheers I’ll have a look on eBay

Clio
clio.jpg

Thats about as Livery as I could think and it sends a good message.

All depends on how far you want to go and the budget? I spent a few hours messing in Photoshop, different ideas and things. The car was red, so kept the most complex parts that colour (bumpers, sideskirts, etc). Then took it to a local company we've known for years and a few days later it was done...

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Why not buy pieces of various coloured vinyl and cut it into strips, as per BMW art car livery?

Attachments

• F9A21EC0-D79A-46E8-A4C4-1213BA297D5A.jpeg
    F9A21EC0-D79A-46E8-A4C4-1213BA297D5A.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 229
  MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
All depends on how far you want to go and the budget? I spent a few hours messing in Photoshop, different ideas and things. The car was red, so kept the most complex parts that colour (bumpers, sideskirts, etc). Then took it to a local company we've known for years and a few days later it was done...

That looks really smart. Exactly like something I’m after.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve had a couple on my clio , this was off of eBay and based on the mk3 Renault livery. Was cheap at around £200 and looked ok.
0314F3CB-CB93-4DC0-A155-ECE2CBB5D217.jpeg

This was custom costing about £400

7C752E28-E817-43AE-A02A-B0EF3353A613.jpeg