ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live data....again. Please help with my hesitation!

Last month I had a misfire, live data and code thrown seemed to support the front o2 sensor at fault. That was changed for a new Bosch item, plugs look good, but cleaned and gapped anyway, new leads, new coil pack, injectors all read just over 14 Ohms. It's still there, stray over 6k rpm and it's like someone threw an anchor out. Today I've swapped the fuel pump relay and checked the wiring, cleaned the maf and fitted new O rings to it.
I've taken a few screenshots, one of a normal cruise, and two of the misfire happening, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as it's getting very frustrating now 😧 I thought it was cured but at the last track day I managed one lap and had to give up 😢
Any input appreciated :beers:

miss0_zps1ibmvkym.jpg

miss1_zpslfiae2vz.jpg

miss2_zpsdzhhhqx1.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Have you considered that it may be a mechanical issue rather than an electrical one? (Fuel pressure or compression)

Well it's been the first day I've had a chance to dig deeper into this. Thanks to @MicKPM for the pointers......I think I've found my problem. One of the O rings at least he fuel rail has seen better days and the connector is sitting a bit c**k eyed.
Is there a special O ring I need to buy or does anyone have a part number/proper size?
Thanks

Just to close this off in case it helps anyone else..... I was able to find an O ring for the fuel rail, fitted and took it out for a blast......still the bloody same :tired: Fuel pressure and compression check out, I thought I'd take a punt and bought a Tdc sensor, adapted the original plug to fit the new blue sensor and fitted it. I hope I'm not speaking too soon as I've only taken it for one run but it's only fixed it!!!!!!! So happy, track day on Sunday, muchos reliefos mi amigos :tongueclosed: