ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Update

Cheers people, im well happy with it... it handles like a dream now.

The plates where made by someone on Ebay in Belgium. Cost me £28 inc p&p which was good value i thought, and they look really nice. So far not been pulled (Touch Wood)

Clio RSi - I dont get what you mean? The torision bar has been adjusted slightly, anymore and it scrubs really badly

Thanks again for the comments

Your a clever man to do it all yourself!!! Looks really good now, anything else planned or have you dont everything u wanted to.

dunno about clever, lol... i had some experience from lowering my Nova, The only bit i was not sure on was the torsion bar but using a guide was really simple. Overall it took me about 11hours but that was only cos i lowered it too much and fannied about trying to fixed it before being defeated and raising it.

More things still to come, ive been trying to decide on weather to get a 16v front however i might stick as i am cos im liking it currently.

Future plans are possible DeBadge, Engine Bits (hoses, strut brace, chrome stuff)

Thats it really... might look into more stuff after FCS, been thoughts of a turbo

Fitted my new Green Hoses today, next thing on the list is a strut brace which fits, rocker cover and possibly inlet manifold polishing, would like some chrome top mounts but there pricey, same as a header tank.
But for now it will be fine.

01010057.JPG

01010058.JPG

01010059.JPG

01010060.JPG

01010061.JPG

01010062.JPG

01010063.JPG

Also needs a clean :lol:

MK1 PH3 RSi
Yeah cant fault how she sits now.......really good results.

Mine should be lowered in 2 weeks just waiting for suspension to turn up, and if it looks as good as yours i will be :D .

D