ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little thieving Hoodlem

Was down staying in milten keynes over the weekend as went to renault world series, was worried with leaving my car in the hotel car park so had it outside my hotel window both nights but had to get up n move it a 7 each morning cos of having to pay.
Moved it this morning to the hotel car park and within an hour some little Sh#t stole my civic aerial.

Getting so fed up, guess there is always gonna be idiots like that around! :mad:

Stagecoach Ticket
Re: Little thieving Sh#t!

England for you mate only way to stop it is to 1; become a pikey yourself or 2; not to have anything nice at all and bank all your money and be depressed

RS 182 CUP
Re: Little thieving Sh#t!

try living 2 doors away from a pub! i never have a deep sleep nemore

This is a reason why I try to avoid driving to any places that I don't know or that I know is a s**t area! There's always gonna be some pikey c-unt lurking about!

Fiesta ST-3
Gutted mate. Shame you didnt catch the pikey! Saying that i had some dust caps stolen. Ok so they are small and cheap but its the princible!

mk2 clio 1.2
sorry to hear that mate there will always be people like that out there and you cant really stop it happening unless you catch the little pikey!

MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
try living next to a park left my car 10 mins some little B**terds smashed my window but took nothing exept for a morrisons bag full of munch they is some little s***s around so now i got an alarm fitted for £120 pounds and if they even lick it the car send me a messege to my key fob :D thats when i start running out with a bat!!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
The mini I'm getting beeps like mad when u even look at it wrong :)

I really do hate living in the centre of town

Oooooooo nice shiny car let's f**k it up.
Little b******s