ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Spin

53 Clio's & counting
How close to the wall too?! Loving you're reactions; before you have even stopped spinning you're in 1st, on the throttle to try to keep the momentum going (As we all know what happens if you stop moving in the kitty litter) seasoned racer right there!

S4 Avant
Some impressive driving there. The black clios lines and braking points are all over the shop in comparison!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Wow, I am surprised how the clio went against those jap cars, some seriously impressive driving there! Can't figure out if he braked early or you late to cause the swerve, but nice driving to save it from the wall/other car.

182cup & 172 racecar
Wow, I am surprised how the clio went against those jap cars, some seriously impressive driving there! Can't figure out if he braked early or you late to cause the swerve, but nice driving to save it from the wall/other car.

I wasn't going to brake, just throw it up the inside, he braked just as I pulled out, hence the spin.

I know we always say, keep your foot in when in a spin, but the pit wall was a tad close for that, so I thought I'd just ride it out.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just as I made my move Matt braked and turned in, WOW, I hit the brake pedal, and before you could say Dan Colshe, I was in a spin, I do remember seeing the pit wall/barrier flash pass, but fortune was on my side and slid gracefully into the gravel trap.

Lol!

Swift Sport
Great video Tony... What happened with the Integra and Scooby, did they miss gears? Both seemed to die suddenly then hang on in your mirrors. That's a fast corner to lose it to be fair, I think if you hadn't have spun you'd have stayed in front as you seemed the most consistent of the group.

182cup & 172 racecar
There was yellow flags at the complex, that why we were taking steady through there, but I knew I'd got the run on him down the old pit straight.
Yes I think I had a good chance in this race, as we had dropped the other two, not alot, but enough.

Swift Sport
I don't think he had time to do such things, and TBH he's of that age these things happen anyway...

LOL.

I lost it at the Craner Curves at Donington and you're right, you react first and deal with it... Then laugh about it afterwards (or cry if it went badly wrong!).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Now that was a brown trouser moment there. The integra caught the spin quite well as well.

Love this car though, definitely need to see it in action sometime.

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks chappies, no drama really, just the two fubared tyres and lots of gravel removal. All ready for Combe now :).

The Teg driver emailed me and said , it looks like I'm out for a Sunday drive, whilst his vid is all action, arms and hands everywhere,lol.

I said it was arthritis, can't move much.;)

Swift Sport
15 minutes must seem like such a long time when you're trying to hold back a pack of cars, it's no wonder things get a little ragged from time to time! Riding the curbs appeared to be slowing you down a tad?