ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Newms Is Back.... Sneak Preview

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
.....The outside is a mess! So just inside picture's for now :rasp: Im detailing the outside next week so look out for part two.

Its been a tough start 172 ownership again lol! But we are getting there. I present one very tidy Ph1 172 :approve:

Not bad for 65k!

DSCF3751.jpg

DSCF3753.jpg

DSCF3756.jpg

DSCF3750.jpg

DSCF3754.jpg

DSCF3758.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
about 40x tidier than the inside of my ph1, makes me wanna clean it like f**k now haha..

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sweet mother of fu.. that is tidy, and CLEAN! :approve:

What hoover did you use, or did you put the Clio in the washing machine? :clown:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Very Clean Indeed, I always seem to neglect the interior when I'm cleaning my car

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Is that the original wheel?

Yeh, has a few chunks out of it.... Would love to replace it for a new one but i dont have the stupid £250 plus for the original renault one

And Loony. Unless you was selling it for 3.5k no ta ;)

Bin the OE wheel off and replace it with a 320mm wheel of some description, the standard ones look s**t and are far too big anyway ;)

Noooo chance!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Bin the OE wheel off and replace it with a 320mm wheel of some description, the standard ones look s**t and are far too big anyway ;)

Noooo chance!

As big and bus like as they are.... I want the standard look! Plus i havnt seen one i like that looks good in the ph1?

106 GTi
Looking good have you had to do anything to the Alcanatara or was it well looked after ?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Looking good have you had to do anything to the Alcanatara or was it well looked after ?

Attacked the drivers seat with a Wilkins blade lol! Got rid of the loose threads etc... It was a smokers car and never looked after inside. Surprised how well i has come up. The drivers seat isnt in perfect condition but it will do for now ;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Did you seriously shave your car with wilkinson razer blades?!

Looks tidy though :)

Yup! Alot of people do... Easy way to make the seats look great again. You can buy a special tool from ebay but these work just as good

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I'll be the lucky new owner of this great little car then.

Credit to Mark for all his hard work on the car! A few very minor things on it i'd like to get done.. with Marks agreement i'm sure. We're NOT talking modifications here either.. lol.. oh no.

The ph1 rear lights will be staying too. I've been keeping a casual look out for a nice original looking ph1 for a few months, and when I noticed this one and who was selling it, I just had to take a look!

I'm a very happy chap.. I'd forgotten how much fun they arde to drive, parting company with my Exclusive way back in 2004. Love it!

Thanks again to Mark.. great guy.