ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little help please?

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
How on earth do i unplug the upstream lambda sensor????

Car is up on stands, i've got both sensors removed from the exhaust but there' s no way i can get my hands in from underneath to lift the tab and pull the plug - am i missing something?

2004 182FF
Pull it to get it as close to you as possible and then I used a little screwdriver to lift the catch and pulled on the wire to pull out the plug.

Getting it back on is equally annoying, you can kinda, wiggle your hand up and half grip the plug and then have to push using the wire to get it lined up then push with something to get it to click in.

Someones gonna come along with a really easy method now haha.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Right sorted. Thanks for your quick replies but i found the easy way!

Wheels were off anyway so lying with my feet out the front i got my left hand in where the near side track rod comes out, much better with 2 hands. Also realised after looking at the downstream sensor that the clip slides to the front of the car to come off its carrier.

Easy when you know how.