ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little help from someone with dialogys please

:cool:

The brackets that bolt to the front struts, that holds the abs cable in place. Can you get them separately?

part no.s would be rewarded with whatever you want, within reason

thank you please.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Probably. It isn't fitted to a new shock absorber. If you give me the details for your car to plug into Dialogys I'll check (e.g. CBOM, K006678 for fabrication number etc - it's all on the VIN).

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
7700421047 anti bloc support (y shaped bracket depending which angle you look at it from) 30.90 plus vat

7700411747 fr abs sensor 53.19 plus vat

hope that helps.

Bugger me, £30 for a small bit of 3mm steel!! christ, I'll have a hard try at getting the old ones off.

Thanks for your help though!, Muchly appreciated.

Bugger me, £30 for a small bit of 3mm steel!! christ, I'll have a hard try at getting the old ones off.

Thanks for your help though!, Muchly appreciated.

Cold cut chisel to remove the bolt head and bracket is removed.
Or drill it out.

New bolt for mounting bracket the bracket to new shocks.

Job done ;)

Failing that a cable tie

Clio 172 Ph2
For the benefit of people arriving at this thread via a search (as I just did), the correct part number for these bits is actually 8200143718 and I just got a couple @ £1.73 each :)

Clio 172 Ph2
...and here's a pic of what they look like :)

Attachments

• IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 87