ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little bit of dereliction for you

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
My name is ® Andy and for most of my life I've liked to explore places I'm not supposed to ... though today was a bit freaking wet for it because it was raining just as heavily inside as it was outside.

Graylingwell-01.jpg

Graylingwell-03.jpg

Graylingwell-04.jpg

Graylingwell-05.jpg

Graylingwell-06.jpg

Graylingwell-07.jpg

Graylingwell-08.jpg

Graylingwell-11.jpg

Graylingwell-12.jpg

Graylingwell-13.jpg

Graylingwell-14.jpg

Graylingwell-15.jpg

Graylingwell-16.jpg

Graylingwell-17.jpg

Graylingwell-18.jpg

Graylingwell-23.jpg

Graylingwell-24.jpg

Graylingwell-31.jpg

Graylingwell-30.jpg

A particular fav given the cone ...
Graylingwell-19.jpg

Almost all were shot hand held, since I was exploring on my own today and prefer to not have to use a tripod so I can move quickly. The light was flat and s**t anyhow given the weather, so I was happy with the slight increase in noise (tho' my 500D is pretty good up to ISO 1600) for the convenience of speed.

DCi 100
Love this sort of stuff! Long time since I've been doing any sort of this stuff though. Where abouts is this?

How do you prononce that? Randy? Registered Trademark Andy?

Odd.

I love pics like this - used to spend hours on end trawling trough the 28days later forum. Which admittedly isn't as adventurous as actually taking the pictures, but, yeah nice pics.

Bye.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Good work sir!

I've struck lucky at the moment, I'm twenty miles from Sleaford..
So the maltings obviously, and isn't (or wasn't since think it was being converted) Rauceby that way too. Also St John's can't be too far away either. What else?

lift number 1 @ btm
So the maltings obviously, and isn't (or wasn't since think it was being converted) Rauceby that way too. Also St John's can't be too far away either. What else?

There's a fair bit of nice stuff round this way it seems. St Johns is close although it is fairly tight recently. The maltings are amazing, I've done my groundwork and I'm waiting for a decent day to go properly. Almost next door to the maltings is Sleaford Flicks too.
RAF Stenigot is worth a walk round, even if it is completely open.
There looks to be a lot in Nottingham too.

Rauceby I think is gone, but I've got time to have a look at the moment, so I'll take a drive out and see.

I'll PM you a google map of another site too.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
St Johns is close although it is fairly tight recently. The maltings are amazing, I've done my groundwork and I'm waiting for a decent day to go properly. Almost next door to the maltings is Sleaford Flicks too.
RAF Stenigot is worth a walk round, even if it is completely open.
I'm sure I've seen a report from St John's fairly recently, but obviously with the building work around it it did get harder. I'll look forward to you getting round the maltings though! And as for Stenigot, if the dishes aren't up there as one of the most recognisable and cool places to photograph ... tho' rumour has it that they're finally going, and I think the buildings that used to be there already have done!

lift number 1 @ btm
People are still getting into St Johns, but security are quite on the ball. Apparently they've taken to hiding around the place and waiting.
Personally I think that's a good thing.

I'll definately be having a go at it sooner or later though.

I was at Stenigot a few days ago and there was a digger up there, I'm not sure how long it's been there though.