ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little bit of an upgrade 197-275

Megane 275 trophy006
I’ve been the proud owner of my albi blue 197 for some 4 years now.
2 days ago I happened to get stuck waiting out the rain at a Renault dealership (thank you broken windscreen wipers)

And lo and behold a 275 trophy was parked up for sale.
It was love at first test drive and a night spent working out figures and a few phone calls to insurance later, I’ve agreed to buy her and paperwork is all signed.

Get to pick her up on the 8th (and I’m aware of muw was one of renaults fleet/press cars)
Sucks that work has delayed the handover.

Anyway here is my old 197 as she currently stands (she will be cleaned up before part ex)
8xu6Xcp.png

And my soon to be new car
jzGY62w.png

Megane 275 trophy006
Trophys only have 3 extras.

Trophy spec is half leather half alcantra interior with red detailing, red belts and recaros. Renault monitor 2.0 ( I can change my pedal maps, crazy) akropovic exhaust, has all the auto wipers/lights, dual zone climate control and all the usual cup goodies

Yeah it really is, come. On week go faster lol

Megane 275 trophy006
Yeah as an extra they can have ohlins dampers.
The 3 extras where
Ohlins dampers
19 inch alloys
Bridgestone rubber (I think could be another make though)

I wanted an akro exhaust for the 197 but it would have been far too loud for the times I work. The megane seems to be loud only when you want it to be, don’t know how they have achieved that.

My biggest worry about owning this car is it being stolen. I’ve actually already been stressing because of it lol.