ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little and large

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Gave both cars a quick clean over weekend so took a few photos. Clio is very much work in progress and will have some big changes over the next few weeks :)

Clio-M6003.jpg

Clio-M6002.jpg

Clio-M6005.jpg

Clio-M6012.jpg

Clio-M6008.jpg

Clio-M6015.jpg

Clio-M6019.jpg

Clio-M6020.jpg

Clio-M6023.jpg

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
It's stripped out so probably a bit higher at the back than standard, very high though! Coilovers next week :)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Haha, well I sadly do own hair straighteners so it's had a few comments... private plate asap :)

RB 197
Worst ever 'i've got money' thread.

Nice ph1 :)

He knows i'm joking before the keyboard warriors come a blazing.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
very nice mate.

I keep looking at the M6...But i couldn't bring myself to buy! How do you find it? Std? Did you get warranty??

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Worst ever 'i've got money' thread.

Nice ph1 :)

Bitter old tart! At least you admit silver is the best colour for the ph1 ;)

very nice mate.

I keep looking at the M6...But i couldn't bring myself to buy! How do you find it? Std? Did you get warranty??

Cheers mate. Standard it is exactly what I wanted from a car. Epicly fast, comfortable, reliable and every toy you could imagine. Handles surprisingly well for such a big car too, hides it's size well. Warranty is a must, for the money it's piece of mind and if you can't afford it you really shouldn't be looking at running an M6. It's A LOT more expensive to run than any other M Car i've owned, by a long way.

Budgie, thanks. 172 is going in to see Tom at the weekend for some new bits and pieces :)

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bitter old tart! At least you admit silver is the best colour for the ph1 ;)

Cheers mate. Standard it is exactly what I wanted from a car. Epicly fast, comfortable, reliable and every toy you could imagine. Handles surprisingly well for such a big car though, hides it's size well. Warranty is a must, for the money it's piece of mind and if you can't afford it you really shouldn't be looking at running an M6. It's A LOT more expensive to run than any other M Car i've owned, by a long way.

No doubt and i agree.

Are you still servicing through BMW, or Inde?

I do like them, but i think it's the noise moreover that i love, then the car itself! And for another 8k over mine for an older car...hohumm! Dunno like!

You going to mod it at all? Gruppe M and Kressieg exhaust! ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
No doubt and i agree.

Are you still servicing through BMW, or Inde?

I do like them, but i think it's the noise moreover that i love, then the car itself! And for another 8k over mine for an older car...hohumm! Dunno like!

You going to mod it at all? Gruppe M and Kressieg exhaust! ;)

Servicing through BMW, I never used to with previous, but just want this car to remain standard and FBSH. Should help with resale/residules a bit.

The noise as standard is lovely, but the sound of some of the aftermarket exhausts (Eisenmann/Tubi etc) actually give me wood. Stupidly expensive though and I think I will keep it standard and mod the Clio :) The sound of the V10 in first and second actually sold the car for me. It's a car that looks MUCH better in the flesh than in photo's/TV

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Servicing through BMW, I never used to with previous, but just want this car to remain standard and FBSH. Should help with resale/residules a bit.

The noise as standard is lovely, but the sound of some of the aftermarket exhausts (Eisenmann/Tubi etc) actually give me wood. Stupidly expensive though and I think I will keep it standard and mod the Clio :) The sound of the V10 in first and second actually sold the car for me. It's a car that looks MUCH better in the flesh than in photo's/TV

Aye, my neighbours got a 645i in black with black grills, looks lovely. Evil infact! Also prefer his wheels, (Non M) There's an M6 in Aberdeen with an exhaust that makes it sound like a transit! Terrible!!!

Good call tho! :)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
i was sat behind an M6 once on the M6... it floored it, i was sick.

true story.

I can well beleive it, my friend has a Focus RS and was waiting in gear behind me and I just drove away from him like he hadn't even accelerated. Said he felt sick afterwards :)

It actually pulls just as hard in 4th and 5th as it does in 2nd and 3rd, truely amazing... and licence losing!

can imagine, i mean i run a quick stg2 megane and i wasnt going any, even if i would the difference would have been scary. absolute monsters i cannot lie.

only thing that pts me off is i was coming from leeds once and two "ya-gets-mee's" were actually racing an M5 and M6 on a busy motorway, it was embaressing. regardless two great machines you got there, lowered i'll even comment on the clio too lol

thanks for making me feel inadequate!!!1! ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
can imagine, i mean i run a quick stg2 megane and i wasnt going any, even if i would the difference would have been scary. absolute monsters i cannot lie.

only thing that pts me off is i was coming from leeds once and two "ya-gets-mee's" were actually racing an M5 and M6 on a busy motorway, it was embaressing. regardless two great machines you got there, lowered i'll even comment on the clio too lol

thanks for making me feel inadequate!!!1! ;)

Cheers mate.

The Clio will be on Coilovers by next week, then you can comment ;)

DCi 100
Chap on my street has an M6, hearding him start it 15 houses down makes me all warm inside and out in some places... ;)

Nice cars :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Didn't get to meet you at the last Staines meet mate but the M6 looked/sounded immense. Awesome car :approve:

M3 SMG
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!!

You lucky SOB. Thats what i want next. Miss having an ///M so much. I see you are local, think i need to come to a meet and steal a ride in the V10 :)

Cool Clio too, i don't think i would ever sell mine now