ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

List for MOT testing centres

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I'm trying to find the MOT testing centres in Bristol. Rather than go to a garage who will take my car to the station, I will do it myself (and avoid someone having a joy ride and listening to my good taste in music on my CD). Any one know where to find such a list - the internet search brings up the usual cr*p and suggests Halfords and Kwik Fit!

Thanks

1) www.yell.com
2) MOT Stations
3) Pick up the phone
4) Hi. Do you do MOT's or outsource them somewhere else?
5) Either book it in. Or phone the next one.

Feel free to PM me when you need help getting dressed.

I'm trying to find the MOT testing centres in Bristol. Rather than go to a garage who will take my car to the station, I will do it myself (and avoid someone having a joy ride and listening to my good taste in music on my CD). Any one know where to find such a list - the internet search brings up the usual cr*p and suggests Halfords and Kwik Fit!

Thanks

Pick a day that you can wait with the car to get the MOT done if your that worried about them "joy riding".

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm trying to find the MOT testing centres in Bristol.

That could take a week in itself. I can name 20 within a 5 mile radius without even thinking about it and bristol's a big place.

Mk2 Ph2 172
phone up a local authority they might have an mot station and not carry out any repairs like where i work so you will get a genuine mot as they are not looking for the work ;)