ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquids Old Bus.

BG 182
So i bought the car a few months ago now, but have only done 350 miles in it in that time. Its been having bodywork and mechanical work done to get it just how i wanted it. Liquid looked after this car and now i have continued, its allready cost me a small fortune. Full Major Service, New Front Brakes and Pads, Sytem ble, New washer Pumps, Wheels Repainted in Black Gold, Front splitter in Black Gold, New RS badge and much more. A Few Pics, note i didnt was the car as i was too busy downing Bud before the game yesterday, took a few Drunken Snaps..=)

[URL=http://img691.imageshack.us/i/imag0364h.jpg/]

[/URL]

Last edited:
Very nice, I love the contrast between the grey headlights/black bodywork. Nice driveway too lol

laguna coupe
Right stop it guys it hurts pitbull you need to get to a meet when I get my wings again I'm thinking White r 26 just trying to look for one Reno as got in stock

BG 182
Paul and Parky, we'll do a meet soon, Rich you have my Number Pal, let me know when your back on the Road and you can happilly have a play with her. No its not had any Suspension Change, the Stone Drive Way makes it look higher, when it gets back on tarmac it's as it allways was. Believe it or not the Car hasnt been over 60 MPH Since the Motorway drive Home the night i picked it up. Calmed down alot on my driving after Killing my 172. Originally when i was taken out of the car and got to Hospital i was told just Torn Ligaments in my Neck. 2 Weeks later i had to go back as i was in Serious Pain, was re x-rayed and Scanned and i had a Fractured C7 Vertebrae, ie, a Broken Neck. Was Sheet Black Ice in December on a Main Rd, Ungritted. I would never have thought i could have hurt myself so badly it what felt like a Smallish impact. Thing is, Concrete Lampost dont move one bit, so up to 40G on my Neck Backwards.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I past you on the prom this morning!
looked awesome so clean!

dont know if ypu noticed me but by the time i realised it was you I couldnt wave lol

Evo 8 MR
Didn't know someone so near me bought this. I'm sure I'll see you around sometime.

Looks good as usual.