ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow

Focus RS + S3
Hes still using it as a daily id imagine, theres a big meet next weekend mate, take a look
in the wales section

Focus RS + S3
You joinin a convoy up 2 brecon sat? Im cummin an if your goin down my way ill meet up wit u if u want?
Some of the lads are going from pontypool tescos so although its a little further for me
ill probs tag along with them

Monaco 172
Im drivin a monaco blue 172 black rims always around my area lol u goin 2 meet gav? I may come up and join with you lot in ponty :)

LY182/NHB CTR
I'm also been driving the LY around the last few weeks and been in Risca as my mate lives there.. oh and I'm a girl so might have been me or not ;)

Monaco 172
Aw ryt wow 3 around our area lol i sometimes c 1 parked in abercarn aswell? Wots ya plans for sunday hodge u still meetin the ponty lot?

Focus RS + S3
Ill go on over mate, i didnt realise it was in merthyr the start point, so pointless for me as they both opposite directions

Monaco 172
I was guna go up though ebbwvale an go that way, was gna say i myt of met u by were lumpys burgavan was bt npz :)