ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow WR04 A4174

172 cup
Saw a liquid yellow 182 just by the a4174 this evening about half 6 7 ish. had a cliosport sticker in the back. Anyone on here?

172 cup
it was a woman driving lol, but had to make out i was looking at the car as was walking the dogs with the misses lol. And why does no one ever spot me :(

172 cup
Waht you drive? i could understand if my clio didnt stand out, but the prvt plate gives it away lol

172 cup
Whoops i no now sorry! been a long day lol Do you no if pete sorted his doors out? And also aprice for the seals for my calipers?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
seals on calipers?was he getting you a price. he found two doors i think in the right colour, not sure if hes getting them though

172 cup
Sounds like him lol i even offered to pick them up for him in my van. I wanna refurb my calipers so asked him for a price, n still waiting.