ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow R27 with 350Z

Liquid Yellow R27
Me and my mate had a bit of a car cleaning session yesterday and decided to take a few shots of the cars afterwards. Some shots I like more than others. Feedback welcome.

R27with350Z_1_zpsb204cd2e.jpg

R27with350Z_20_zps1e6ac092.jpg

R27with350Z_3_zps7651c17c.jpg

R27with350Z_35_zpsf784832f.jpg

R27with350Z_21_zps05b21849.jpg

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Looks epic from all angles as far as I'm concerned , not a huge fan of the 350's but gotta concede it looks sweet as in that colour finish , must've been a good old car clean session judging by those pics ;)

Liquid Yellow R27
They both look bang on.

i love how they both have splitters, diffusers, Anth wheels and yellow paint. Your mate just needs a daft wing too

Cheers mate! Yeah, he's got a massive carbon spoiler taking over his bedroom waiting to be fitted.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Both look great! Pretty much my favourite Clio ever... the 350Z still pips it though imo, just a great shape.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I have to ask, where is your front right wheel diamond?

and I must say, looking at your car makes me love mine all the more. It's great to have another hero r27 on the forum :eek:

Liquid Yellow R27
I have to ask, where is your front right wheel diamond?

and I must say, looking at your car makes me love mine all the more. It's great to have another hero r27 on the forum :eek:

Thanks mate! :) No idea where that went... I noticed that it had disappeared after I gave it a clean yesterday. Seeking a new one at the moment, but not too sure where to get them. Don't really want to buy the whole centre caps, as they're quite expensive for what they are.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks mate! :) No idea where that went... I noticed that it had disappeared after I gave it a clean yesterday. Seeking a new one at the moment, but not too sure where to get them. Don't really want to buy the whole centre caps, as they're quite expensive for what they are.

See if they're the same as 1*2/non sport diamonds? I'm sure you'll be able to pick one up cheap

Liquid Yellow R27
On second glance, cheap tyres on the Zed makes the baby Jesus cry..

In fairness, he's not had the car long. I'm sure he will get decent tyres on it when they're due a change. Currently blowing his money on spoilers, splitters, diffusers, and spray jobs lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
350z looks good to but they do literally nothing for me at all.

This is normally the case for me but I think that looks lovely. Plus I don't normally like yellow cars. So I don't know whats going on there..lol