ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow R27 - £3,250

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Been looked after too. Passed MOT last year with no advisories (expires in May) and in 2014 it's only advisory was a tyre!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh that doesn't mean a huge amount depending on how well you know the mot'er

Exactly this... my ph1 apparently had no advisories on a new ticket when i got it. When i got round to having it properly looked at a month later it needed loads of work doing which would have been MOT fails!

In some cases I'd prefer a fail sheet with advisories then the list of repairs done to pass the MOT.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
I find it difficult to believe that a renault on those miles has passed two genuine mot without advisories. And the headlights look different.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
my 12 year old BM generally passes it's mot without any advisories. Usually because I sort any issues when they pop up or when it's serviced.

Can't see why it's so unbelievable.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
my 12 year old BM generally passes it's mot without any advisories. Usually because I sort any issues when they pop up or when it's serviced.

Can't see why it's so unbelievable.
Ones built by Germans. One is built by the French. My 12yr old e46 felt stronger and better put together than my (then brand new) 200. That generation of clio and Meg were shoddily built. Hence the gearbox issues, window regs, etc.