ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow - Ingleby Barwick

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Spotted this at about 1ish at the shops near tesco.

Liquid Yellow 197 - C9 WAH.

Had yellow diamonds front and rear and the wheels looked like they had been spaced out quite a bit!

Stockton-on-Tees-20130119-00008.jpg

Anyone off here?

Sam.

R26/200 Raider
It's always there! In the same space too! I was going to park next to it the other day but someone in front of me in a RR Sport beat me to the space. Would of been a good pic!

phase 1 172
I seen this outside my work a month or so back, the driver was wearing chefs whites i think. I did take a few pictures but they were from quite a distance so not the best.

R26/200 Raider
There are a few takeaways near its usual parking spot. Although the chippy is usually the only one open at the times I usually see it.

I see it all the time around boro too, i think its from thornaby if its the one im thinking of & they have a Williams on the drive too.
Im sure I've seen you a few times on the A19 aswell Simon.

R26/200 Raider
I use the A19 everyday Craig so you have probably seen me. I've never seen you mind! Will keep an eye open in future.