ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow, how much?

impreza p1
selling my astra gsi turbo, want another clio but its got to be a liquid yellow 182.

i know there as rare as rocking horse poo but how much do they sell for when there about?

cant find any anywhere

impreza p1
well....

i bought it everything was ok. a week on the passenger airbag started to split and there was a lack in performance, i booked it in to be fixed, needed a whole new dash and they said there was nothing wrong with the performance.

it went in on the friday meaning i'd get it back on the monday, anyway no phone call monday so i phoned them asking whats going on, sorry but we're still waiting on a part. was due in tuesday, no phone call again tuesday, i phoned, well the part is in But we have broken a sensor, it will be in wednesday. no phone call wednesday, i phoned, sorry we can't find the part number of the part required :mad: . anyway i got the car back friday.

took the crap 1.0 agila courtsey car back, thought i'd quickly check my car, back had been hit:mad:

anyway they agreed to fix it when the part was in. (7 days)

booked my car to be regal to be tuned up, got 10 mins from southhampton and the turbo blew up, had to get the train home from sailsbury back to bristol.

sailsbury vauxhall have had my car well over a week and i still get no sorry or phone calls.

so basically, f*ck vauxhall.

Ad

MK2 FRS
the back had been hit, as it in an accident???

Sounds dreadful, the vauxhall network is equally as bad the renault.

Thought the 2.0T was meant to be pretty reliable.

impreza p1
well all the rear arch trim, they were saying someone tried nicking the side skirts?

they are meant to be reliable, i just have no luck:(

handling is terrible, a clio is so much fun

LY 200
between 10k and 11k seems to be what they get priced at if they have low enough milage on, there was an 05 one posted up on here last night for 10350.

When i bought mine 6ish months ago, an 04 plate with 14k on the clock the dealer had it priced at 10.5k. I did get them down a tad on that but not by much. The bonuses of buying it from a dealership was the fact it was coming to me after exterior had been supaguarded, interior scotchguarded, serviced and they even extended the warrenty for me by a further 6 months so with that i was walking away with 1 and half years warrenty as it was originally registerd in May so i didnt think i think i was paying over the odds really specially condsidering it wasnt being sold privatly.

Some people (or most) will say dont pay more than a normal 182 but if you really want one then i think you'll have to pay abit extra considering the rarity of them and given the choice and being honest most people would rather have said colour.

impreza p1
cheers for the info mate, i will only get one in liquid yellow, i will regret it if i opt for anything else

impreza p1
yes mate there crap, the manager had a argument with me.

i was on the phone sat down chatting, as u can imagine i was quite annoyed so my swearing was quite bad, i walked out to my car and the manager followed me and started moaning about my verbal.

if i was abit bigger i woulda hit the swine

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I will keep an eye out as well mate shame you got rid of you 172 with the plate yellow one with plate would have been nice

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
He only lives down the road from me i think not that far really few streets away never seen the car after you got rid sorry about your turbo though mate. Got a ebay link?

Last edited by a moderator: