ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow badges! Yummy, cheers Middo

VRS
got my liquid yellow badges back off mark last night, just need to decide whether to put them on now or tuck them away for the winter till the sun comes back :)

he's done a cracking job and you can really see the pearl shimmer in the light :D

liquidyellow005.gif

liquidyellow004.gif

andy

182 RB FF
Amazing how much did they cost?? would you be interested in doing anymore?? was thinking about doing the same but maybe having the 2.0 16v in Black

VRS
cheers, think i will need to get my dash inserts done to match as the yellow ones i have on at the mo are quite a bit brighter than these

VRS
Clio G-B said:
are you going to do rear boot badge as well??

no im just going to keep the yellow on the front and side

giles, i dont suppose you can source any dash inserts from your contacts can you?

Clio 197
makavelli said:
no im just going to keep the yellow on the front and side

giles, i dont suppose you can source any dash inserts from your contacts can you?

Yes I can and Mark got some there as well:)

VRS
Clio G-B said:
Yes I can and Mark got some there as well:)

would you be able to get me a set of silver ones to spray? i dont wanna spray over the ones ive got at the mo as i might want to put them back on at some point

im also after a front reno diamond if you can get any of them?

if you can then let me know prices and i can sort you out matey

1.6 16v
They Look WICKED!!

I need to do some now!! Must order my paint soon!

Get them on the car mate, they will look amazing! :)

Cooper S JCW
They look the dogs!

How is the bonnet Renault badge fixed on (ph1 172)? Does it just pull off?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
S Garbett said:
Leave ur bonnet bubbles! Your Car Looks MINT!!:)

I ment the standard one thats boxed up in my garage ;)

I had some bloke walking around the car earlier having a good nose hehe bless her