ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 197/200 (?) Rickmansworth

clio 200 rs
Thanks mate! I had a blue 182 before this loved it but the 200 was a trade in at work and had to have it. Saw yours just as you pulled off! Unusual colour? When u come to Renault next ask for matt. Definitely up for a drive :)
It was beautiful, i drove down your road where it was parked (ment to go down grove road) just to check it out!

phase 2 182 buddy, ive been up to your place quite often, will have to have a drive sometime :smile:

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks mate! I had a blue 182 before this loved it but the 200 was a trade in at work and had to have it. Saw yours just as you pulled off! Unusual colour? When u come to Renault next ask for matt. Definitely up for a drive :smile:

I'd love a LW 200, stands out!
artic blue 182, its awesome haha! full fat model :)

awesome will do bud!

Liquid yellow 182
Hi. Now sign cliosport.net. I from turkey. I given trophy spoiler. But i dont fiding. Your help me. Where dont wrote so here wrote.