ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182 Uckfield

Megane R26
Just now, 3.45 at Tesco roundabout. I was in from in my ITB'd cherry Red 106 gti. Looked very clean!

Megane R26
Hi, hsustyle it wasn't me but just saying hi. I'm about to by a house in your neck of the woods (or forest) look out for a Black 182.

Cool man, I'll definitely keep an eye out. I have a red bodied 106 Gti, pic below.
20140414_200926.jpg

You'll hear or see it now doubt. I wave at most RS clips, habit from when I had one. See you around

Golf Mk5 GTi
Cool man, I'll definitely keep an eye out. I have a red bodied 106 Gti, pic below.
20140414_200926.jpg

You'll hear or see it now doubt. I wave at most RS clips, habit from when I had one. See you around

Pretty sure i followed you from Crowborough to Tun Wells on a sunday a few weeks ago. Nice car mate.

LY 182
It was outrageously lol, got me into too much trouble. Sold that and the car. Now got a 330ci m sport, but selling that now as well and on the look out for a LY 182 :)