ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182 in North Swindon - always see at ASDA or down Thamesdown drive

Ph2 Clio 182
I've got a blue 182 in the area and I'm always seeing a Liquid Yellow 182 everywhere I go.

Just wondered if you're on here as I never thought a shade of yellow would look so good!

MK2 Clio
Lol I don't know why none of them ever want to meet, maybe we should get one nearer to encourage them you need to encourage everyone (or blackmail - your choice your the rep)

I can't do weekday nights, thats why i don't go to meets! Have other commitments of the 4 legged variety

Megane 225 F1
I'm thinking about doing one on Friday 22nd at Nandos in Bath.

Wilcox.....It will be in Bath and NOT Swindon, because Swindon is gay and doesn't have one ;)

Not the Wales black mountains run with us? ;)

Nope, i'm going to support a friend whilst he has to put up with screaming passengers flol *sneaks off to read about the run*

Plus i still have to ride & do all the yard chores & with Combe being close i can just about fit it all in :D

Ph2 Clio 182
Chiquito's is good in Swindon. Easy to get to as it's straight off the A419 (5 mins from M4). Plus, Bath's not exactly car friendly as it's a nightmare to drive about in.

Just a suggestion

MK2 Clio
I love how a car enthusiast site is debating where to meet not based on where the majority of people are but where there is a place to eat? surely go eat thursday night then everyone meet friday lol

Megane 225 F1
I think majority of people are from Bath/Bristol ;)

Don't worry, there will be a Swindon meet. I'm going to try and get some regular meets going now the winter is coming.

Nope, i'm going to support a friend whilst he has to put up with screaming passengers flol *sneaks off to read about the run*

Plus i still have to ride & do all the yard chores & with Combe being close i can just about fit it all in :D

The fact that you snuck off to read shows you wanna come ;)

Chiquito's is good in Swindon. Easy to get to as it's straight off the A419 (5 mins from M4). Plus, Bath's not exactly car friendly as it's a nightmare to drive about in.

Just a suggestion

I'l make a note of that for when I do a Swindon meet. If you guys come from Swindon, Wilcox know's how to get to the car park we meet in.

Last edited:
  MK2 Clio
Thats cool baby, TBH there is only a few places in Swindon to go, I think 147 could be one idea, anyone have any places for meets or pic around Swindon?

I've arranged loads of car meets in Swindon for a local club, for the past 8 years, so I know a couple of pubs with large car parks that don't mind you there :)

147 i wouldn't take anyone to, the area is skanky!!