ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182 Crail 190206

Camel
Very nice to see a 182 going up the strip stunning colour saw the Cliosport sticker in the window

Liquid yellow 182
Sorry for being completely ignorant (and nosey!) but what does Crail 190206 mean?

Camel
It was running 17's the track was wet all day the fastest time of the day was a 13.1 by a scooby. I had my mates Sti sideways most of the way up the track only got a 16 when he is putting in 12's in the dry!!

RenaultSport clio 182
Oil mud and about 40 million neds, how bad it is, i had my 182 there and a little Fiesta with a v8 in it, anyone hear or see it?

Camel
grahamk182 said:
Oil mud and about 40 million neds, how bad it is, i had my 182 there and a little Fiesta with a v8 in it, anyone hear or see it?

I saw it totally awsome are you bringing it back again??

A pic of me coming off the line in my mates Scooby

Attachments

• CT19-2-06~0026.jpg
    CT19-2-06~0026.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 58
  Camel
No wasn't that on it had standard alloys on it and a private plate the cliosport sticker was in the back drivers side window

RenaultSport clio 182
Alright, It will be back again without a doubt, had so much fun, parked the clio on the trailer and took The Fester V8 out instead, it looks awful though, random mix and match panels but the Side exhaust pipe sounds and works a peach, haha. A total hoot on the drift ring. I just hate the neds, thats the only thing that puts me off going. Thanx for the compliment, give u a burl if im there next time. Hopefully take the 182 down the 1/4 if its not as busy.

I saw the yellow clio as well, looked Well nice, Saw the cliosport sticker too, So thought id try to find out who's it was.

Camel
I'll probably put the 172 on the track next time your right there were way more neds there than usual maybe it's cause it was a fast car day