ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182 - Black Mountain Road

Megane 175 & BG182
Hi,

Im a relatively new member altho did have a 172 a few years back which is when I joined.
Recently went on a run over the the Black Mountains from Bristol. I have a few pics but this is my favourite,

Clio Brecon.JPG

I will put some more up as and when I have them :), there will also be a write up on a website im involved in www.servingtodefine.co.uk and on our facebook page www.facebook.com/servingtodefine

Hope you like it and if you get the chance head over their, it really is an awesome place!

Nate

Attachments

• tv9n.jpg
    tv9n.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 126
  M2 Comp
Welcome to the forum!

Awesome photo! You should put it forward to be included in the club calendar.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great. Any tips on a route from Bristol to the Black mountains and back? Bearing in mind its so close I need to get over there..

Megane 175 & BG182
I went the "scenic" route up to Brecon and across, was a nice drive but a long way. I did nearly 400 miles yesterday going over there, worth it mind!! Came back through Murthyr Tydfill or however you spell it and M4. Was loads quicker just a bit boring sat on the motorway but with the cruise on and climate it wasn't that bad. Cheers Tommo il have a little look now :)

Megane 175 & BG182
Thanks mate, Louis who took the pictures is a good friend and a pretty awesome photographer, always handy to have around!

Renault Clio 172
glad you put these photos up buddy looking forward to heading out again later in the month first time ive been there since we did it in the astra! car looks epic first photo is still my favourtie shot!

Suzuki Jimny
Nice photos, that road is good fun, much closer for me too ;)

There's a meet organised for Sunday and will be on that road.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
these are some great shots. Wish I had a decent camera and a big bag of skills to dip into