ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire meet...

Yeah - I'm so excited

Leah also bought me a stack oil temp and stack oil pressure gauge. Just made up a stereo blanking plate this afternoon. Gonna nip into town tomorrow and buy a 52mm hole cutter and get them done. Then the dashboard is complete

Marked up for the aerocatches today too - get them fitted just after new year.
I need to paint the inside before the cage goes back in - but I'll just chuck a drivers seat in for the meet.
It'll be bloody nice to drive the car with throttle bodies for the first time since fitting them :D

172cup
1. Batesey
2. marcquikishsilver
3. Cup_phil
4. Whiteley

5. Jon Bates
6. Jamest87
7. Boxy
8. Daz clio cup
9. JamieG
10. Wongy9
11 Nick Melson + samjessop + AKFM1

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Awesome! hope the weathers ok now! will be ace to see loads of clios together :)

RB 182
1. Batesey
2. TrueBlue*182*
3. Cup_phil
4. Whiteley

5. Jon Bates
6. Jamest87
7. Boxy
8. Daz clio cup
9. JamieG
10. Wongy9

List amended Simon..

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
1. Batesey
2. TrueBlue*182*
3. Cup_phil
4. Whiteley
5. Jon Bates
6. Jamest87
7. Boxy
8. Daz clio cup
9. JamieG
10. Wongy9
12. -DanMan-

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Sunday 15th January - 1pm - Pride of Lincoln

Any extras coming along? everyone still ok to come?
Should be a good day :)

RS2'd Trophy
Im still in with this one! wondering whether to start fitting my dash on saturday? Dont know if I dare risk it cant miss this meet :D

Yes... I've got to fit my narrowband lambda this morning and do a few tweaks - it's currently -1c OUCH

I'm gonna leave starting it till about 11 I hope and see if it warms up - might be a little bit late but I'll be there :)

BMW M5 & E36
Mine was clean yesterday, then Ive done 100 miles to the other side of Boston and back this morning, so it's now brown again instead of black. Waste of time that was!

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
It was good to meet some new people :) good little turnout too! once the cold spell is out the way i will proberly try organising another :) Thanks everyone who came :)

TVR Cerbera
Sorry for not coming, was feeling worse for wear and not having the cup on the road, i thought I'd save myself for next time!