ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limp mode, check engine, electronic fault, serv light and traction control light on

The 182 has decided it wants to be in limp mode now for 3 days. I've plugged my rs tuner in for diagnostics after the above 4 lights came on. It said map sensor, throttle control limits acquired (not at fault) and throttle pedal position track 2 input as present faults and a abs communication memory fault ( but the cv boot leaked grease everywhere and the sensor is covered in grease so I know this as I normally have abs and traction control lights on. I bought a new map sensor but the fault will not go away. And the throttle ones go away when I disconnect the plug on the throttle butterfly and reconnect (it also buzzes when the fault is there) I also have a memory fault saying voltage regulator 1 which will clear and the come back straight away.
I haven't got a clue what to do now as I've tried 2 new map sensors and checked the wiring quickly that goes from the sensors to the ecu as much as I could without ripping it out and the faults won't clear. Any ideas because limp mode is doing my head in and there is no obvious reason for this fault to be here!! Also tried my throttle pedal on my girlfriends 1.2 and it worked fine but on my car when checked with a volt meter at the throttle body it woul only read up to just over 1v and only opens very slightly. When doing an actuator test through the rs tuner on the throttle body, it does open all the way
cheers