ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lime Green 1.2 V6

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Lol. The arch gaps always the worst part about the v6 replicas. I reckon if they just spent the money to have the correct driveshafts, whatever, it would make a huge difference! Stick a 182 engine in and away you go

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
If I had a fiver for every time someone I know has mentioned theres a similar car to mine nearby after I tell them how rare it is………..

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  An orange one
If I had a fiver for every time someone I know has mentioned theres a similar car to mine nearby after I tell them how rare it is………..

What is it with that!!! I was saying to someone the other day after they asked about the car, I said they only made 354 phase 2's in the UK, they replied, oh cool I see them all the time

Face, palm

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have only ever seen 1 just driving around. That was years ago.
I have seen them at shows/tracks etc but only once while out and about.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is it with that!!! I was saying to someone the other day after they asked about the car, I said they only made 354 phase 2's in the UK, they replied, oh cool I see them all the time

Face, palm
I've never had that. I feel left out.
I was getting some cash once though & some bird said "yeah they kit up well" I was like, it's a standard car. She didn't believe me, then I pointed to the back & told her the engine was in there, she was like WTF ?? I got in it & booted it off lol!!