ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lightweight Alloys and Tyres

Ok then im after some 16" alloys for my valver, mainly so i can get some 4 pots and 300mm discs behind them, gota be five spokes and lightweight, magnesium or something stupid. preferably in black.

Anyone know what would fit the bill for me?

Also what are some good tyres for the wheels, gota be low profile as its dropped 60mm on front.

Cheers

Mazda MX5 1.8

jesus 5:54am!!

assuming they are for the road you would be advised to stay away from magnesium alloys as they are too britle (?) for the road - meant for the track (cup racers use them)

depends on ur budget really. lookin at big $s for properly light weight ones

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Why not get some Turinis (a la cup) and colour them in whatever colour/shade you like...

Just an idea, but probably a cheaper one than what youre probably thinking. :D

Scooby STi, FiestaST

arent the Team Dynamic Pro Race 2s light ?

iirc they are 5 spoke and someone on heres got some white ones on their blue 182 ?

i dont want really xpensive racing wheels just some normal wheels like the_ferret mentiond, just light. dont want heavy wheels! want some 16s that arent guna weigh a ton.