ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lightweight 182 Wheels

WR1 impreza

I know this has probably been posted b4 but does any1 no of any lightweight wheels for the 182? Surly OZ or some1 does em? The K-TEC ones aint nice and normal 17s are slowin me down a treat which aint good!!!! Any help much appriciated guys n Girls

17s suck, show wheels only the car doesnt drive as well wth them on so get some 16s back on or put up with it lol. team dynamics, oz and various other manufacturers do one or more lightweight wheels. if you want very light and have deep pockets go for forged rims.

Oz super Ls are light weight rims, so are TD 1s & 2s

17s are fine imo had them on all 3 of my clios.

S1600s run 18s - say no more!

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 26 February 2005S1600s run 18s - say no more!

mahoosive arches and a completely different suspension set up

;)

Depending on where you live you may be able to get some ultralite wheel now these wheels started off for minis but the guys brancjed out now so dont search the internet looking for the wheeels cos all youll see is mini wheels but trust me he does others i have a set of black ultralite 7 spoke alloys 16" and they are great.