ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights

RenaultSport clio 182
hi i have been looking at some lights for my 182 witch do you think will look better clear ones or ones with the black tint i have the blak/gold clio

BMW Z4 3.0i
Keep it standard. Black ones over lexus style though if that's what you meant by clear.

Megane Mk4
Ask <KLB> for a photo of his rear end 1.2, hes got clear lexus with black surrounds on his.
It'll give you a better idea on how it'll look :)

Clio 172 mk2
when i first got my 172 it had lexus lights, a was not a fan of them

it took me almost 5 month to get rid of them and a straight swap for normal lights

i think it looks better standard but everyone is entitled to their own opinion

ex Clio 172 owner :(
They looked rubbish even when they were 'in-fashion'.

Now they stink big style, they're so old hat.

Standard good sir. Standard.

Mini Cooper S sport
Yup - soon all these K-tec type places will be out of business when people realise that for the most part their cars actually looked better the way they left the factory!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I know people like to individualise cars but to me, I'd sooner my car looked the way it was intended. I just like to make my look like a spiffing example of one.

When it's all said and done, these car designers are paid big bucks to come up with works of art (172 lol), rather than some £5 an hour monkey designing lexus style lights.