ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights & Wipers

Clio 182
Hey guys, first post here. Just got a 182 there a month ago. Seems in good shape, only one previous owner and full service history. Immaculate inside, outside and underneath. Had to replace the steering wheel only as it looked like it'd been microwaved or something! Just got two problems:

1. Whenever I indicate left or right the rear foglight indicator flashes too. Was thinking maybe just corroded wires or dodgy earth? Where would I look at?

2. The front wipers make a really bad screeching sound. It's definitely not the blades, seems to be coming from the mechanism itself. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Rear earths next to the rear lights. Clean them up and also the connectors for the light unit.

need a replacement wiper motor. I've got one for £12 posted of you're interested

Clio 182
Cheers. I'll do that tomorrow. I've another Clio in the garage so I'll swap out the wiper motor since I'm probably gonna scrap it anyway.

Thanks!