ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights Cut out while driving last night.

Was driving home late last night when some of my lights decided to stop working, dial lights went out, so pulled over and checked the lights to see what was actually working and the rear sidelights were out too, but the headlights, fogs front and rear, brake lights, trip display, C/C, was all still lit up. Turned the car off and started it again, all the dash symbols lit up and went off as normal and made no differance at all.
So drove home with rear fogs on as was only a few mins away hoping the rest didnt go. Thankfully C/C worked still as i couldnt actually read the speedo. Got home and turned the fogs off then switched the lights back to auto and the dial lights came back on and also the rear sidelights, then switched them back to Manual headlights to see and they stayed on still and they did.

Anyone know the cause of this or had anything similar because its beyond me where the problem lies.